Thursday, April 29, 2010

MIGRATION OF THIS BLOG FROM LIVEJOURNAL.COM

The Habersports blog started in January 2009. This blog is dedicated primarily, although not exclusively to Pittsburgh sports. It is inspired by three things; my love of sports my unfulfilled desire to be a sports writer and my wondeful fiancee Emily. My goal is to bring a different perspective to sports than is presented by the mainstream media.

The blog previously was carried by LiveJournal.com. That being said, I have migrated it to this site effective April 2010. I also brought over my last two entries from Live Journal since they relate directly to subsequent blogs.

All of my entries from LiveJournal are maintained on that site as noted below.

http://ahaberman35.livejournal.com/

I hope you enjoy.

Habe

No comments:

Post a Comment